我们的学生达到11的13岁，法律要求我们的信息传递给哈默史密斯和富勒姆有责任的的某些伦敦自治市镇相对于13-19岁的年轻人接受教育或培训。也愿我们分享个人数据与16岁和某些儿童多年来与后16教育和培训机构，以便为他们争取适当的服务。父母/监护人可以请求 only 孩子的姓名，地址和出生日期的通知瞳孔记录传递给哈默史密斯和富勒姆的伦敦自治市。 ESTA权转移到孩子是11点钟，他/她的手伸向16岁的更多信息，服务青年，请到当地政府网站www.lbhf.gov.uk/children-and-young-people。
We may also disclose your child’s personal data to:
- A new school if your child moves schools
- Disclosures connected with SEN support – e.g. your child may be referred to an
Educational Psychologist; or a Speech and Language Therapist
- The School Nurse
- CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service)
- JCQ (Joint Council for Qualifications) and their awarding bodies (AQA, City & Guilds,
CCEA, OCR, Pearson, WJEC); this information will be for the purpose of access
arrangements and special consideration applications
- You can ask us for a copy of the information we have about your child
- You can ask us to correct any information we have about your child if you think
it is wrong
- You can ask us to erase information about your child (although we may have good,
lawful reasons as to why we cannot do this)
- You can ask us to limit what we are doing with your child’s information
- You can object to what we are doing with your child’s information
- You can ask us to transfer your child’s information to another organisation in a
format that makes it easy for them to use.
There is more information in our Data Protection Policy.
The policy will be found on the school website or you can ask for a copy at Reception.